Sunday, October 6, 2013

Jenny and Young

It was during another MaSA event last year that I met these two friends who came from Sungkyunkwan University (성균관대학교) as exchange students. Then after the finals, I somehow came up with a random idea for a photo shoot and since it's very cold outside, we decided just to make full use of O'Brian hallway. The lighting wasn't that good (for shooting, the hallway is very dim most of the times) so I had to use my flash off the camera with a set of wireless transmitter for these shots.








Now I'm back in Malaysia and they're both back in Korea. I had the chance to visit them last summer during my 7-days trip to Korea and I don't know when the next trip is gonna be. I didn't actually have to spend too much for the whole trip (less than RM2200 for a week) but then in real life, you don't simply spend all your savings for a trip without getting a permanent job first.

P/S: 서진아 나중에 니가 말레이시아에 놀러오면 다시 사진 짝자!

No comments:

Post a Comment