Monday, July 7, 2014

May - The Month of Weddings

With three weddings in May and also Teach For Malaysia (TFM) final stage interview, I had to say it was one of the most challenging months I had go through. It was worth it though! At the end of May, I was admitted to TFM which means I will have to attend an 8-week training at Port Dickson then start teaching from January 2015. From this point, I will not be able to take photos as much as I did before.

Just to quote what I wrote on my Facebook page on 2nd June 2014:
The last one year and a half has been terrific. I was able to work with awesome people, meet beautiful couples, and at the same time improve my photography skills. However, as I am not a full time photographer, I know that one day I would have to slow down and focus on my full time job. 

Last week, I have been admitted to Teach For Malaysia for 2015 Fellowship. The Pre-Service Program starts in October and I will start teaching in January 2015. Therefore, I am sorry to announce that I will not be taking photos for any events from July till end of November (I am free in December!). I will personally contact everyone who has made a booking with me by this week and refund all the booking payments.

From January 2015, I might be able to take photos on Sundays but most probably I could only work on only one event per month. Well since my placement is not decided yet, I can't guarantee anything. Thank you for all your tremendous support all these while. This page will still be updated with some random pictures from time to time:)

Let's take a look at some of the pictures from Hazim's, Rina's, and Raja Nadiah's wedding:

















Thank you to these wonderful people who trusted me to be their photographer on their meaningful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment