Friday, March 28, 2014

Aiman and Sofiya's Wedding Reception plus Mini Reunion!

Let me start this post by congratulating Aiman for getting married to his beloved Sofiya last Saturday. Congratulations! The wedding was on Saturday evening and the reception was on Sunday. Despite driving alone for an hour, just the thoughts of seeing Aiman as a married guy and at the same time having a small reunion with my friends who went to UB together with me kept me pumped up on my way to Titiwangsa. Attending the reception as a guest gave me so much time and space to finally catch up with old friends. Now, time for pictures! 

From left: Ernest, Wani, Ali (Wani's little brother), Ikhsan, Sam, me, and Richard 

 Mmm cupcakes!


 Nawi and......?


 Mr. Ernest
Miss Dayah 

 Sam the Boss
 Wani and Ali


 From left: Alia, Ashee, Intan, Yat, Shima, Mira, Mas, Izzah, and Nawi

 Azizi with arms wide open!



Again, congratulations and may both of you have a blessed life together! And to you guys from UB, we should have another meetup soon!

Thank you to whoever helped me take some of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment