Sunday, November 17, 2013

IIUM Commencement Day

I had the chance to capture some beautiful moments during International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) commencement day thanks to Miss Dina! Here are some of the pictures and hopefully I'll be done with everything by this Thursday before my next trip to Melaka with Aiman to shoot another wedding. Oh by the way, opening the pics in a new tab will always give you bigger and better looking pictures.













FYI I'm using a 20mp camera so the resolution I'm getting is around 5400x3600px (for uncropped pictures). That should be fine for a 12x18 inches high resolution print at 300dpi. That...is...huge. And actually you can go up to 36x24 inches (at 150dpi)! Even the picture with the smallest resolution should look just fine for a high resolution 8R print(8x10 inches).

For more info on photo print sizes in case you're interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_print_sizes

If you're wondering how big can you print the pictures, the link below is going to be very useful. Just check the resolution of the picture and click here: http://web.forret.com/tools/dpi.asp

Anyway I had lots of fun shooting today. Thanks Miss Dina, her family and friends!
I'm done retouching all the pictures and they should be in your mailbox in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment