Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekend Roundup!

I am back! I had a wonderful time shooting Mr Syaiful and Ms Syikin's wedding and reception in Melaka. During the two days I've learned so much about some random things that'll help me to better improve my photos. Definitely I'm not without weaknesses. There are more than 1500 photos need to be carefully filtered and retouched so I guess I'll be working non stop till the end of December, since another wedding reception is coming up in mid December.

Some shots from the wedding:











Congratulations on your wedding! I really can't wait to have the full album ready within the next few weeks!

Right after spending two days shooting the newlyweds in Melaka, I went back to Kuala Selangor and reached home at 10.45pm, recharged everything, and the next morning I was on my way to Penang and then Cameron Highland with my ex-colleagues!

Here are some random shots from the short trip:







Well it's so weird being in my house in Kuala Selangor today feels a lot colder compared to Cameron Highland when we were there yesterday. Now time to go back to work. Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment