Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mr Syaiful and Ms Shikin

There's actually some sort of satisfaction that comes after I'm done working on a project and I have to say I am indeed really happy to get another one done! We arrived on Friday afternoon and done with the whole shoot the next day around 7pm. The outdoor session was done at a beach and it was also actually my first visit to the beach!

Big thanks to the newlyweds Mr Syaiful and Ms Shikin, Aiman who was there to shoot the event too, Fiza who first contacted me for the job, and everyone involved during the joyous weekend! I've already posted some of the pictures in the previous post so here are some of the rest!








Then I suddenly came up with this idea to make wallpapers large enough (2560x1440 resolution) for them to use on their laptop or tablets! I do have other sizes ranging from 1024x768 all the way to 2560x1440 and also for iPad (2048x2048) upon request.





Looking forward for my next wedding shoot in mid December in KL!
Meanwhile if you are on Facebook and would like to get updates direct to your home feed, feel free to like Zulhilmi Photoworks Facebook Page.

That is how the page looks like right now.
Till the next post, thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment